Grace Village Staff
At Grace Village, we emphasize commitment to our residents and to our staff members. We value Christ-like loving care, respect, compassion and team work. It is this environment that makes our community so special. Our dedicated team of 225 professionals consider our residents to be a part of their extended family.
We continue to maintain a higher than average staff-to-resident ratio. Continuously looking toward the future, projects being implemented include computerized inservice training system, electronic charting systems, and employee mentoring programs to name a few key features.
As a life-enriching ministry, we strive to make every moment meaningful physically, mentally, and spiritually. Every day, we strive to enrich our residents’ lives, our staffs’ lives and our community.
Visit Grace Village on FACEBOOK to see picture of activities and events.
Healthcare or Assisted Living
- Wheelchair Assistant: take residents to chapel, beauty shop, activities or for walks outside
- Play games with our residents. They enjoy UNO, checkers, dominoes, euchre
- Nail Care assistant
- Deliver mail room- to- room
- One-on-one Visitor/Adopt a grandparent
- Entertainer; provide special music, play an instrument, lead a sing-a-long
- Fill bird feeders with seed
- Write letters for our residents, especially around holidays
- Special Events Helper: assist with special parties, excursions, and special activities
- Chaplain Helper; assist with chapel services and/or music
- Art or Craft Projects: assist hands-on with crafts, prepare decorations, assemble sensory or reminisce kits
- Reader, Book Club: read stories, books, mail, devotions, or Bible to residents
- Cooking Club: assist once per month with a cooking or baking project
- Speaker, Learning Leader: provide special learning opportunities for small groups by sharing an interest, craft, travelogue, collection that you may have
- Exercise leader: lead small group in easy chair exercises
- Book Cart: take a cart of reading materials room to room once a week
- Discussion Leader: lead a small group in a discussion once per month one a chosen topic,example: school days, fads of the 1940’s, etc.
- Bingo Helper: set up, assist in bringing residents to Bingo, hand out prizes, clean-up and assist residents back to their rooms
- Pet Visits
- Special Events
Office helper: assist with filing, answer phones, direct visitors, deliver packages
- Gardening: assist with flower beds, weeding, container planters
- Mending, fold laundry