At Grace Village, we emphasize commitment to our residents and to each other as team members. We value Christ-like loving care, respect and compassion to those that we serve. It is this environment that makes our community so special. Our goal for our staff is to provide a great place to work by enriching lives— for those of our staff, for those of our residents and their loved ones, and the community at large.
Our dedicated team of 225 professionals consider our residents to be a part of their extended family. Grace Village maintains a higher than average staff-to-resident ratio. We take great pride in our beautiful facility and the important work that we do. We would love to see if a position we have open would be a good fit for your skills, education and/or experience! Come join our team!
SUMMARY OF OUR BENEFITS
- Insurance– medical, dental, vision and life
- Wellness reward programs for reduced payroll premium options and GROW with Grace Village program
- Flexible Spending Account option for medical or dependent care expenses
- 401K with 100% vesting and company match (100% up to 3%, 50% next two percents)
- Payroll direct deposit with self-service portal access
- Earned PTO hours program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Christmas savings account
- Employee priced meals through onsite dining services.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly Bonus Day options for attendance (Department Specific)
- Weekend Shift Differentials (Department Specific)
Assists our Environmental Services team in ensuring a top-notch impression of the facility by ensuring common/public areas are clean and guest ready. Responsibilities also include assisting with preparation of rooms for new residents and providing routine cleaning of resident areas [...]
State of Indiana licensed RN or LPN. Looking to fill open full time positions on third and second shifts. -Experience pay for years of job service, as well as for specialized areas such as shift management, leadership, wound care, restorative [...]
Full Time or Part Time positions open for all shifts, but especially seconds. Schedules include every other weekend hours. Schedules are consistent with two week repeating patterns to promote better care for residents as well as planning needs and flexibility [...]
Assisting our dining services department in setting up and cleaning tables, taking resident or staff meal orders, serving residents their drinks and plated meals, etc. Sweeping dining room and set up or tear down for special events. Must have excellent [...]